During this difficult time, Williamsville Pediatrics wants to assure you that we will be available to you for well and sick visit appointments.
It is especially important to maintain your well visit appointments that include immunizations. These are birth through 2 year visits, 4 year visit, and 11 year visit, but all well visit appointments are encouraged.
In order to ensure maximum protection to our patients, we have taken extra steps to ensure your well-being and safety.
- All sick patients will be asked to check in at the front door
- All Well visits/physical exam visits will be asked to enter the building through the back door.
- We have designated exam rooms that will only be used for well visits, and rooms that will only be used for sick visits.
- Patients that are scheduled for well visits but arrive with symptoms will be screened for fever prior to being allowed to enter the office.
- Those well visit appointments that arrive with symptoms will then be placed directly into rooms that have been designated to serve only those particular patients. This is all being done out of an abundance of caution to ensure patient safety and yet maintain wellness.
- All of our exam rooms will be sanitized before and after every patient visit.
- All scheduled sick visits will be first screened on the phone for potential Coronavirus risk factors. Patients that screen positive for the Coronavirus risk factor cannot be given an office appointment since we have no test kits to confirm or rule out the presence of Coronavirus. We will contact the Department of Health for those patients to coordinate appropriate testing and management.
- We will make every effort to perform telehealth visits whenever possible but will continue to see children in our office that need to be seen.
- We will not be able to accept walk-ins.