Come Grow With Us!
Williamsville Pediatric Center is a full service medical care provider. We support new and experienced parents in a variety of ways. We offer free prenatal consultations and welcome parents to visit our office to meet our doctors and staff.
What to expect from our office
- Welcoming smiles as you come into the office from our staff!
- AAP recommended schedule of Well Child Checks.
- First visit at 1-2 weeks of age
- Every 2 months for the first six months (2, 4, 6 mo visits)
- Every 3 months from age 9 months to 18 months
- Every 6 months from 18 months until 3 years of age
- Visits are yearly thereafter
- Lactation consultations - Our Pediatric Nurse Practitioners and Lactation Consultants can meet with new parents to answer questions related to breastfeeding
- Same day sick appointments
- Night time and weekend availability
- A comfortable environment to ask ALL questions of experienced health care providers who are also parents like you
- Vaccinations for your child in accordance with AAP and ACIP reccomendations, and a non-threatening setting in which to have your vaccine questions answered
- Collaborating with schools and learning psychologists to diagnose and manage a variety of learning and school-related problems
- Close relationships with the rich network of pediatric specialists in the area.
- Advanced care for chronic pediatric conditions such as asthma and obesity